Newport Exterminating specializes in termite and pest control services for residential, commercial, industrial, and hospitality properties. We accomplish this by working closely with owners and property managers to individualize our services to each unique property. With an experienced management team and outstanding group of service members, Newport Exterminating has provided successful pest control programs in Southern California for over 45 years.
Over forty years ago, Curtis Good became involved with Newport Exterminating. At that time, the company only had six employees and solely focused on fumigation. Even though the facility was small and the scope of the company was limited, Curtis recognized a potential future in the industry and invested in Newport Exterminating. In 1982 he became the sole proprietor and set the company on a course for growth and expansion. Curtis’ philosophy is to “do it right the first time”. He prides himself on providing extraordinary customer service by hiring exceptional people who also are committed to this philosophy:
Hire the right people and compensate them above industry standards. We believe that when we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers. We stand behind our service!
Our company and staff are very active in the pest control industry’s trade organization, Pest Control Operators of California (PCOC). Curtis served as PCOC President in 2001 and our Pest Control Manager, Dean Wiley, was sworn in as President in 2021.
Individually, Curtis has appeared before numerous legislative committees.
- Served for a three-term limit on the Structural Pest Control Board.
- Re-elected for a third term as President of the Board over the course of twelve years.
- Appointed originally by Governor Schwarzenegger in June 2010, then reappointed by Governor Brown.
- Assisted with implementing secure State electronic testing for pest control licensing.
- Appointed a committee to review and rewrite the guidelines and laws under which the pest control industry operates.
Whether you are working with one of our field technicians, office staff members, or time-tested managers, you will quickly realize our old-fashioned values and quality customer service separates us from the rest. Our top-notch professionals provide excellent results with customized service. All of our service personnel receive regularly scheduled training sessions to ensure they remain up-to-date on all industry standards and methods as well as related regulations. Newport Exterminating handpicks the most qualified individuals and offers training second to none. Our field technicians have worked an average of 12+ years at Newport Exterminating so you can rest assured your work will be completed by a knowledgeable and skilled individual.
Our experience, commitment, and accessibility contribute to protecting your property or business and the public. When you call Newport Exterminating, you are connected directly to our office, not a call center, allowing our staff to satisfy all of your needs in one phone call.
General Description of Our Services:
- Pest Control Department services include all insects (ants, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, silverfish, etc.), stinging insects (bees & wasps – hive and swarm removal, structural repairs, and clean-up), rodents (baiting, abatement, and clean-up), birds (pigeons & swallows – netting, abatement, and clean-up), ground squirrels, gophers, moles, voles and live animal trapping.
- Our Termite Department services include termite inspections, escrow certifications, local termite treatments, fumigations, heat treatments, soil treatments, structural repairs, and preventative treatments.
- Under the Preventative Treatment Department, we offer termite and mold preventative treatments as well as fire retardant applications.
- Our certified Disinfectant Sanitizer Virucide (DSV) service kills multiple bacteria and viruses including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 and its variants.